Are you unhappy with your smile? If you are, is your dissatisfaction because you think:
- Too much of your gums show when you smile?
- Your gums cover too much of your teeth, making them look tiny?
- Your teeth look uneven because of your gumline?
- Your gums have receded so much that your teeth look unnaturally long?
- You are considering veneers for your front teeth and fear your gums will detract from your new look?
If any of these are reasons why you don’t smile as much as you’d like to, then you may be a candidate for a gum lift.
What is a Gum Lift?
Also known as gum contouring, gum reshaping, tissue sculpting or simply gum surgery, a gum lift is a cosmetic dental procedure that improves the look of your teeth and gums by physically altering the gums themselves.
As the best dentist in Leesburg, VA, we want gum surgery to be as painless as any other dental procedure. To reduce pain and recovery time, our Leesburg dentists often use lasers, not scalpels, to reshape your gums.
Though many dentists will perform gum lifts, you should carefully choose the Leesburg, VA dentists who are experienced in doing so. Talk to your Leesburg dentists at Dr. Deidra Bird Kokel’s office about what we can offer to you. If we are not right for the job we will ensure you get to the most qualified doctor.
We want you to smile with confidence. If you restrain your smile because of your gums, come in and let’s explore your options.